1 cup raw cashews, soaked for 2 - 4 hours
3 cups filtered water (4 cups if it's too thick)
Raw cashews are packed with "good for you" vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. These include vitamins E, K, B6, copper, phosphorus, zinc, magnesium, iron, and selenium.
1. Soak the cashews in filtered water in a covered glass container
2. Drain the cashews
3. Place cashews and filtered water into a blender
4. Blend until smooth and creamy
5. Store in glass jar in fridge (will keep for 2-3 days)
6. Shake before using
7. To flavor the milk, try one or more of the following to taste: 1 teaspoon of natural vanilla extract, 2-3 tablespoons of honey or maple syrup, raw cacao, frozen berries, coconut, or cinnamon.